US major stock market indices (S&P 500, Dow Jones Index, Nasdaq, Russel 2000) set a new record of historical high again with 8th quarterly gains in a row.
The earlier nuclear “crisis” has set a nice market correction for short-term traders to buy low and sell high now.
US and most global stock markets (including Singapore) are still under a bull market but mainly suitable for shorter-term trading due to moderate high market optimism.
Despite at historical high stock prices, long-term Optimism for US stock market is about 81%, still have room for further growth, although it is limited by probability.
One has to know own’s personality (trader or investor), designing the right trading plan or investing strategy for the current stock market.
The US market is ideal for short-term trading, buy high sell higher, especially after breaking 2,500 points for S&P500.
Singapore STI is still supported above 3,200 points with Optimism about 48%, getting stagnant over the past few months.
With global stock markets are still at relatively high optimism, market risks are getting higher but there are still opportunities for everyone but need to align with own personalities:
1) Short-Term Traders: Buy High Sell Higher (Duration: weeks)– entering after each break out of high resistance but not hesitating to exit when the signal is reversed
– entering after each break out of high resistance but not hesitating to exit when the signal is reversed
2) Medium-Term Traders: Buy Low Sell High (Duration: months)
– buying after intermediate correction, focusing on bullish mid-term stock markets
3) Long-Term Investors: Sell High Buy Low (Duration: years)
– selling stocks on hold at high optimism with declining bullishness, waiting to buy low during the next global financial crisis.
The key to stock trading and investing is to match our goals with our personalities, there are at least 10 different strategies to choose.
When Optimism Strategies are combined with Fundamental Analysis (value investing & growth investing), Technical Analysis (support/resistance/trends), and Personal Analysis (mind control of greed and fear), it is very powerful when one is able to take the right action (Buy, Hold, Sell, Wait or Short) at the right time aligning with own personality.
The unique Optimism Strategy developed by Dr Tee provides a special advantage to know which investment (stock, forex, property, commodity, bond, etc.) to buy safely, when to buy, when to sell, including the option of long-term holding.
So far over 10,000 people have benefited from Dr Tee high-quality free courses to the public. Take action now to invest in your financial knowledge, starting your journey towards financial freedom.
Bonus #1 for Readers: FREE Investment Courses by Dr Tee
Bonus #2 for Readers: Dr Tee Investment Forum with over 4,000 members (Private Group)
(Please click “JOIN” with link above and wait for Admin approval of membership)
- Market Outlook (stocks, properties, bonds, forex, commodities, macroeconomy, etc)
- Optimism/Fundamental/Technical/Personal Analyses
- Investment risks & opportunities
- Dr Tee graduates events and activities updates