The Straits Times Index (STI) has been on a perpetual decline since August 2015, albeit a few very minor rebounds along the way. How can investors survive in a stock market during times like this? Asia’s top wealth and success coach, Adam Khoo will share his insights on how you can survive and even profit even in a declining market.
Who is This For?
This FREE workshop of the Wealth Academy is for investors who are:
- Worrying about a recession
- Struggling to survive in a declining market
- Eager to learn how to earn consistent profits from the stock market
What You Will Learn
In this FREE 3-hour seminar, you will learn:
- How to select winning stocks with high-profit potential
- How to accurately spot market uptrends and downtrends so that you can accurately time when to buy and sell your stocks
- How to minimise your risk when you invest
Meet the Trainer
Adam Khoo is an award-winning Singaporean entrepreneur, best-selling author and peak performance trainer. A self-made millionaire by the age of 26, he started and runs several businesses in education, training, learning centres, pre-school education, fund management and advertising, all with a combined annual turnover of $50 million. He is the Executive Chairman and Chief Master Trainer of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd and a director of seven other private companies. Adam is also a member of the Singapore Chapter of the Young President’s Organization (YPO).
“I have made $16,000 profits from my investments within 6 months.”
– Yash Gupta Former Director, ‘A-Star Aerospace’
“With the skills that you have taught me, I have recouped the losses I had prior to attending the Wealth Academy. Also, I have now created another source of income for myself while I’m studying my double degree of business and accountancy.”
– Arthas Ho, Investor
“In Wealth Academy ’06, thanks to you Adam, I’ve been empowered to think positive and out of the box and that was the start of my journey.”
– Duke Alvin Lim, Professional Trader