All personal information provided by viewers to Aspire through the web site are and shall be kept in strict confidentiality and may only be disclosed if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary.
- As required by law
- To enforce any terms of service on Aspire
- To provide services or products as requested by the user
- To process billings and collections when the user subscribes to our services
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our services and those of third party
Aspire uses “cookies”, a small data file to store and track information about you when you enter our web site. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and the pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.